In this day and age, especially in America, we live our lives on a constantly moving track. Sometimes, it’s hard to find the time to do important things–like planning your wedding! Use these tips to get a lot done in a little bit of time. It may seem easier to plan your wedding if you take it a little at a time.
Tip #1: Make 5 phone calls.
1. Call your caterer to confirm the guest count; or to tell them the cake flavor; or schedule a time for tasting.
2. Call your hubby-to-be and remind him to get his measurements taken.
3. Decide on the ‘must’ songs and let your DJ or musicians know. (Remember ceremony songs, entrance, first dance, father-daughter, exit…)
4. Pick someone to take care of your wedding dress and return the tuxes after the wedding. Call them and ask them to do the honors, then give them your specific instructions.
5. Pick and call your helpers–those who will be handing out programs and water bottles, someone to watch the gift table, parking attendants if it’s a home wedding, etc.
Of course, these are just suggestions. You know the calls you have to make. Just pick 5 of them, and get them done! Use those minutes when you’re waiting in line at the bank, or on your lunch break. You’d be amazed at how much you can get done in those in-between moments.
Come back tomorrow for another time-saving tip!